Genuine Austrian Bundesheer parka style jacket with Gore-Tex® or Sympatex® membrane. Cut is similar to the US M65 field jacket, but Austrian jacket is water- and windproof. The waterproof and breathable membrane is squeezed between an outer protective fabric layer, to protect the membrane from damage, and a comfortable inner lining. This is a roomy jacket, it’s up to the user to dress accordingly.
- Sturdy shell jacket with large practical pockets
- Concealed hood in the collar
- Gore-Tex® or Sympatex® membrane
- Generous cut widthwise: if you’re between two sizes and want the coat for casual use, the smaller might fit better
- Full lenght front zip and storm flap with press studs
- Four front pockets with snap closure
- Velcro name tag base on the chest and Bundesheer logo on left arm
- Waist drawcord
Material: The composition of the outer fabric varies, it can be either 50/50% polycotton, 65/35% polycotton or 100% polyester. The membrane is either Gore-Tex® or Sympatex®, these are essentially the same. Lining: 100% polyester or 100% polyamide.
Size in drop-down menu: chest / height
Please see last picture for size chart
Condition: New (may contain bulk storage marks)