Extreme conditions, difficult terrain, tarmac, gravel, rock and ice are no challenge for this High Liability model. Even in the most demanding conditions, these boots offer optimal support in terms of durability and safety. The intelligent construction of the upper and sole gives the boot a high level of torsional stiffness while remaining flexible at the same time. Sole systems with a deep profile and self-cleaning tread support sure-footedness even on difficult terrain.
The entire tongue is a combination of 3D mesh and a permanently shock-absorbing, reticulated, perforated foam. This works like a pump. In order to achieve an anatomical shape, a micro-fleece stabilizer is stitched onto the tongue. To fix it in place, a Velcro tab is used on the tongue and lining.
- Upper Material - leather, hydrophobic, breathable (4,0 mg/cm²/h), 2.6 - 2.8 mm thick
- Inner Lining - Gore-Tex® Performance; 4-layer Gore-Tex® laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion-resistant lining with fleece mid-layer. Optimised- climate comfort for all year seasons and excessive use
- Midsole - dimensionally stable, torsion-proof, prevents punctual pressure
- Foot-bed - Comfortable, cushioning, moisture repellent, anti-bacterial. Separate heel shape for good cushioning and foot insertion. "AIRFLOW" channels
- Sole - Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street / terrain tread, wear resistant and non-slip traction; large, bevelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. Oil and gasoline resistance and non-marking characteristics. Heat resistant. Compliant with EN ISO 20347:2012
- DigaFix 2-Zone Lacing - Two Zone smooth movement lacing system enables a separate adjustment of the boot to the foot and leg area
- Meindl MFS (Memory Foam System)
- Rubber toecap for better durability
- New (may contain bulk storage marks)
- Used, SuperGrade (may contain only minor signs of wear)
- Used, Grade 1 (contain signs of wear, in good serviceable condition with plenty of life left)