British Army Body Armour Cover MTP
Qty: In Stock
British Army Body Armour Cover, MTP
Original British Forces issue Kevlar vest covers used to provide protection on operations. They are usually filled with a KR1 fragmentation filler and protection for the vital areas with solid Level 4 hard plates. The first kevlar filler is known as the "soft filler" and the "hard filler" refers to the solid plates, there is a compartment on the front (heart area) for inserting a hard plate as well as a further compartment on the back for inserting another.
The Kevlar liner can be removed for the purpose of washing the cover when it becomes too filthy, dirty and smelling after extended use by using the zip on the inside and than reinserted after washing.
- Front opening with Velcro fixing
- Fully adjustable by two straps each side with Velcro fixing
- Internal access to remove/replace plates
- Can be adjusted using the Velcro straps on the side
- New (may contain bulk storage marks)
- Pre-owned, SuperGrade (contains minimal signs of wear)
British Army Assault Vest, Desert
British Army Camelbak Individual Hydration System, Desert
British Army Osprey MK IVA Body Armour Vest, MTP
Simunition FX®9003 Head Protector, black
British Army Camelbak Individual Hydration System, coyote brown