Austrian Army M65 Style Gore-Tex® Jacket
Qty: In Stock
Austrian Army M65 Style Gore-Tex Jacket, olive green
Genuine Austrian Bundesheer Gore-Tex (or Sympatex) jacket. Cut is similar to the US M65 field jacket, but Austrian jacket is water- and windproof. The waterproof and breathable membrane is squeezed between an outer protective fabric layer, to protect the membrane from damage, and a comfortable inner lining. This is a roomy jacket, it's up to the user to dress accordingly.
- A sturdy shell jacket with large practical pockets and a hood
- Gore-Tex or Sympatex membrane
- Generous cut widthwise: if you're between two sizes and want the coat for casual use, the smaller might be better.
- Zipper & snap closure
- Four front pockets with snap closure
- Velcro name tag base on the chest and Bundesheer logo on left arm
Material: The composition of the outer fabric varies, it can be either 50/50% polycotton, 65/35% polycotton or 100% polyester. The membrane is either Gore-Tex or Sympatex, these are essentially the same. 100% polyester lining.
Sizing in drop-down menu: chest / height
British Royal Air Force Wool Pullover V-neck, blue/grey
British Army Lightweight Waterproof MVP Jacket, MTP
British Army Under Body Armour Combat Shirt, UBACS, Desert
Austrian Army Tropical Shirt, olive drab